Friday, February 17, 2017

The Shining - Pattern - Be@rbrick

I'm not the biggest fan of Be@rbricks, but I couldn't pass on this one! As Stanley Kubrick & Stephen King are two of my major cultural focuses in life, this was a completely necessary addition to my collection!

Series 33 - 'Pattern' Be@rbick - The Shining


The moment I saw this(I saw a pic on facebook somewhere) I went hunting on ebay. Snagged one for under $8USD(with free shipping. Woo!). I'm hoping one day they'll do the blue carpet from Kubricks vision of the story as well. That would make a awesome pairing with this little guy!


Medicom have been releasing some fantastic Be@rbrick designs lately. There's a new 2001: A Space Odyssey one I need to get my hands on as well. I'm basically obligated to expand my Be@rbrick collection at this point, but it's well worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment