Sunday, May 15, 2016

Fluff Critter & Stuff - Cult Mini-Figures

I'm just loving this monstrosity from Cult Mini-Figures(Steve Moffatt)! A very kind gift & a very epic custom toy! Just loving this crazy 'Fluff Critter'(the name I've gone with on this crazy freak)!


One of two toys I received from Cult Mini-Figures & just an incredibly insane toy! You can read more about the other toy in more detail here: Droogimus Prime & Stuff - Cult Mini-Figures


I've always found picket sign toys appealing & after seeing a similar critter Steve made(which is currently owned by The Toy Finder), I had to have one & pleaded for my own fluff monster!


I couldn't be happier with the result! This thing is mental(& that's a good thing)! Fluffy, asymmetrical, protesting humanity & one of a kind. Really couldn't ask for more!
You can find more of Steve's awesome work on facebook & Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment