Thursday, April 7, 2016

Kinder Surprise - Star Wars Ships

Now, generally I'm not big on Star Wars stuff(it's everywhere, tends to kill any need I might feel), but the combination of chocolate & toys is hard to resist. When a friend of mine shared a photo of one of these on Facebook, well I was greatly amused & needed to own them!


I'm a huge fan of Kinder chocolate, but even the most hardened chocolate fan will get sick off hunting down a toy set. It took me at least 30 eggs, to find 9 toys. The Stormtrooper kept evading me!


Thankfully Kinder Surprise rarely bring out toys I want, these were an exception(even helping my Mum put together a set as well)! I think I'm officially over Kinder chocolate for a while!


Now I just need to figure out what to do with all my spares! I really rather hate blind-box hunting, but these were worth the effort... & chocolate!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, this morning I have been with my son in the Hospital for a PCR and he was so nervous that he has lost his favorite figure that is a star destroyer with a stormtrooper. Do you sale one of this? Thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete