Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Gasser Skull - Gasser Garage

Before I share the awesome toy I received today, I just want to point out a few things, before one of my readers does :P
It's been a long while since I made a blog post here, I feel it's time to get back into it! I really want to try & refine the content a little more, truly focusing on just art & art toys(this includes trying to reduce any photos with other non-art/art toys stuff within the picture).
I've updated the look of my blog, it's much more colourful now!. I've also added a bunch of social media buttons(including an e-mail button, for anyone wanting to contact me), created a new header(though honestly not sure I'm 100% satisfied with it yet) & organised my website/blog links. Still working on little details, but much happier with it overall.
Hope you all enjoy the changes, now on to my kickass new toy!

A while back I become aware of Gasser Garage(possibly in my resin group on facebook, I don't remember). I instantly found their Gasser Skull design appealing. A great combination of design concepts, made from resin(a personal favourite when it comes to toy materials) & super colourful!
Just recently Gasser Garage shared a new image on their facebook page.


Generally a photo on Facebook doesn't make me rush to buy something, but Gasser Garage emphasised the fact there was only 10 of this variety left! I HAD to have one!
After some quick communication to organise shipping & a deep mental conflict over what colour I should choose, my order was made! After a couple of weeks waiting, here it is!


Tragically my photography skills just don't do this toy justice! The colours are amazing! I'm actually tempted to order another! It's really just such a fun design & honestly who doesn't love a good skull toy? I also love the graphics on the packaging, such wonderful attention to detail!
I'm glad to add another toy from South America to my collection & it was a pleasure to deal with such a friendly & talented artist! I'm glad I took the time to reach out & inquire about Gasser Garages fantastic work!

2 comments: